random questions...

I really enjoyed answering these questions. I got this from ejay (we don't know each other, actually). Thanks for the questionnaire...

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?

Meralco Bill. Should I explain why?

2. Where's the best place to eat a romantic dinner?

on a bed... with music

3. Last time you puked from drinking?

First year college...

4. Have you ever gotten drunk and danced on a bar?

I dance and I don't drink anymore

5. Name of your first grade teacher?

Mrs. Magbitang - now the principal of my elementary school

6. What are you doing right now?

watching justin.tv, chatting with my sister and updating my blogs

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?

I would like to be a doctor, a lawyer, a chef. None of them came true.
I graduated BS Computer Engineering just to be different. =)

8. How many colleges did you attend?

One

9. Why did you get the shirt that you have on right now?

My shirt says "I got this shirt from Baguio". For souvenir.

10. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would you go?

Europe particularly Venice, Rome and Italy.

11 . First thought when the alarm went off this morning?

What time is it? har har...

12 . Last thought before going to sleep last night?

Tomorrow will be just the same.

13. Favorite style of underwear?

Bikini cut.

14. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex?

regular cut. har har

15. What is your opinion on sex without emotional commitment?

can't comment

16. Do you bite your nails?

nope.

17. Are you a jealous person?

before...

18. Are you allergic to anything?

chicken and detergent soap. Oh I miss fried chicken so much.

19. What books, if any, have made you cry?

can't remember. pocket books ata...

20. Does it get annoying when somebody says they'll call you, but doesn't?

depends on who promised me.

21. What is your favorite simple ice cream flavor?

strawberry and vanilla

22. Whose car were you in last?

my dad's

23. What would you rather be doing right now?

sleeping...

24. What song lyrics, if any, are stuck in your head at the moment?

Superhuman.. heart beat in me... by Chris Brown

25. What will you dress up as for Halloween?

I don't go to Halloween parties. But if given a chance, I would like to wear a costume of a bitch fairy. mag-maganda ako...

26. What is your favorite TV show?

All shows of Travel and Living, Landmarks (net25). I rarely watch local channel except for news.

27. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?

yes. I can easily adapt to new environment. (like a job interview.he he he)

28. Can others make you cry easily?

Depends on the person talking and of course what she/he is saying.

29. Who was the last person to piss you off?

ahh... I'd rather not answer. We'll get better later...

30. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?

sometimes, I tend to be. It's very important in my job.

31. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?

Not at all.

32. If you could be any type of fruit, what would you be?

Strawberry. My favorite. =)

33. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?

6 hours will do.

34. When was the last time you slept on the floor?

Can't remember.

35. Have you ever been attracted to someone, but not physically?

Yes. That was long long time ago.

36. What are some things that are needed in a relationship?

love, respect and time

37. Do you like traveling?

yes!

38. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?

i don't think so...

39. Do you believe the guy should pay on the first date?

it would be nice. but doesn't matter at all.

40. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?

nope.

41. Which do you make: dreams or plans?

I wanted my dreams to come true so I plan them. =)

42. Can you speak any languages other than English?

a lot of tagalog..

43. What is your favorite salad dressing?

Thousand Islands

44. What movies do you know every line to?

The Lake House

45. Has anyone told you a secret this week?

none...

46. Have you told someone else that secret?

none...

47. Would you rather take the picture or be in it?

depends on my mood. Now, I wanted to be a photographer...
so I would rather be out of the pic. C'mon who's going to take the picture?

48. Do you wear flip-flops?

yis naman...

49. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

steak. ha ha ha...sosi.

50. What's the sweetest thing someone has done for you?

kiss me while on the phone...

try it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails