bbgandanghari's personal blog

I was watching a talk show in Kapuso Network three weeks ago(I think so) when I heard that BBgandanghari has a new blog. To my excitement, I rushed to my pc and typed in the address. At that time, the blog has only two posts. I had a great time reading them though especially the interview with John Lapuz.

I was once a fan of BB (when he was still Rustom, sorry BB I have to say). =)
Like everyone else, I was also shocked to learn about this changes. Nevertheless, I still like her because of her conviction and love for herself. Whenever I see her in interviews, I truly listen to what she says. My enthusiasm simply tells me that I have something learn the moment she opens her mouth.

I have to say this. She's beautiful. She really looks elegant and admirable for her courage. Most of all, her happiness and honesty truly inspires me. I'm actually a regular reader of her blog. =) Hope she could post more...

By the way, I also love Rascal Flatt's songs particularly, I'm Movin' On.

You may visit her personal blog at BBgandanghari.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails