Star City vs Enchanted Kingdom

My sister just went home after two years of working in Dubai. It's her birthday tomorrow and we're actually planning to treat her in Star City. So I did some researches on how much the entrance is but to my surprise, here's what I found:

Entrance Fee : Php 60
Entrance Fee + 3 Rides : Php 250
Entrance Fee + Ride All You Can : Php 300
Entrance Fee + Ride All You Can + Snow World: Php 375
Entrance Fee + Ride All You Can + Dino Island: Php 375
Entrance Fee + Ride All You Can + Snow World + Dino Island: Php 475

With these amounts, compared to Enchanted Kingdom's promo offer which is

Regular Day Pass at P350
P400 on weekends

Now, we're torn between the kingdom and city. Enchanted Kingdom is located in Laguna while Star City is just a drive away... now what?!

I think I have to talk to them after this post... We just gone for Baguio last weekend... We need to budget our budget... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails