For the past years, China made a very significant noise to the world. From the next torch holder of Olympics to the controversial issues in Tibet, China is no doubt, one of the newsmakers for the recent years.
Today, China is still making a noise. So what makes them popular these days?
1. Beijing Olympics opening ceremony (lip synch-ing national anthem)
2. The Bird’s Nest situated under the polluted air in the city
3. series of typhoons and earthquakes
4. not so quality electronic products
5. the milk scare – melamine.. melamine
well… that’s all I can remember. =(