what’s on your firefox?

When Mozilla Firefox was first introduced, I didn’t know how it can significantly change the I surf the web. And because I don’t want to lose track on using my Internet Explorer, I didn’t give a try until my job required me to do so. After a couple of try, I then decided to make it my default browser and even try to forget the lousy IE, well sort of.

Firefox got even better with its add-ons. As an SEO, my work always involves a lot of tools and shortcuts can truly make it a lot easier. Automation and one-click simply saves me time. Since there are hundreds of Add-Ons and Plugins available for Mozilla, I chose only the best that would fit my daily needs.

Here are some of the primary plugins/extensions of Mozilla that continuously help and make my life truly easier and stress free. Another great thing about this add-ons, they are FREE!!!

GOOGLE TOOLBAR -- should I explain why?

STUMBLE UPON TOOLBAR -- Channel surf the internet with the StumbleUpon toolbar to find great websites, videos, photos and more based on your interests. StumbleUpon learns what you like and makes better recommendations.

AUTO FILL -- Fill out web forms automatically.

SEO QUAKE --Seoquake is a Mozilla Firefox extension aimed primarily at helping web masters who deal with search engine optimization and internet promotion of web sites.

iMacros -- iMacros for Firefox relieves the repetition of checking on the same sites every day, remembering passwords and filling out web forms.

BlogRovR --Rovr fetches posts from your favorite blogs about whatever you're browsing, showing summaries you can open in-place to read posts right on the page they’re about.

REMINDERFOX -- ReminderFox is an extension that displays and manages lists of date-based reminders and ToDo's.

Gmail MANAGER -- Allows you to manage multiple Gmail accounts and receive new mail notifications.

SCREENGRAB -- Screengrab saves entire webpages as images.

NICHE KEYWORD WATCH -- This wonderful SEO extension provides you the technical information required to beat your competitor websites in serps.

InFormEnter -- InFormEnter adds a small, clickable icon next to every input field in a web form, from where you can select the item to be inserted - no typing required.

COLORFUL TABS- The most beautiful yet the simplest add-on that makes a strong colorful appeal. Just to add more excitement. It makes me easy to differentiate each tab.

And many more… how about you? What's on your Firefox?

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails