Movie: "No Other Woman" Notable Lines

I love Anne Curtis so I watched her recent movie, No Other Woman with Derek Ramsay and Cristine Reyes. It's a story of an affair of an heiress (Anne Curtis) with a married furniture designer and supplier, portrayed by Derek. For me, the story is very typical and predictable (compared to In the Name of Love) but I must say that the director's attack on every scene and the movie lines had certainly left a mark on me and I think to all  people who have seen this movie. I cried and laugh while watching the movie. I also learned a lot from the story.

The lines in the 80s movies are definitely like "balagtasan" and I can relate the words uttered on this film into that. Here are some of the notable lines I can't forget. Sorry I can't remember the exact lines...

"I pack-up mo na ang Lucy Torres mo at ilabas mo na ang Gretchen Barretto dyan, anak. Ako na ang bahala sa red stiletto mo" - Carmi Martin

"And pag-ibig ay isang malaking Quiapo, maraming snatchers, kung nde ka lalaban, maagawan ka!" - Carmi Martin

"You can call me anything, a mistress, a bitch but never a boring wife" - Anne Curtis

"Ano ang kulang, me kulang ba sa niluto ko?" - Christine Reyes

"So anong tawag sayo, ahhh...ahas... ano ba yan swimsuit mo o balat mo?" - Christine Reyes

"No pressure, so kiss me and don't you dare fall in love with me." - Anne Curtis

"Ano ba ang mas mahirap kalaban, puta na mahirap o puta na mayaman?" - Cristine Reyes

"Di ba ikaw ang may gusto nito, so don't act like you're a mistress" - Derek Ramsay

Again, forgive me for I can't remember the exact lines. I got the logic but not every word...
Watch the film, it's a must see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails