My Very Own Version of Crepes

This year, aside from going to Spas, I promised myself to add more knowledge in cooking. I wanted to make my own versions of desserts. I'm also planning to go to baking school and learn including cake decoration.

Anyways, let's start the course with a dessert - my own version of crepe. I bet you this is very easy to do and the ingredients are all available in the supermarket. They are all canned! o_0



Basic ingredients and How To:

Crepes - Buy a pancake mix (carton), add 2 eggs, 2 tbsp of melted butter and 1 cup of water  for 200grms mix. Sometimes there are also available recipes at the back of the label.


You will only need to cook the crepe. Use a non-stick pan and pour a scoop of mix. No need to add butter or oil on the pan since your mixture already has butter. Just spread the mixture to make the crepe a little thinner.


For fillings and toppings. Anything that you can think of. My personal favorite includes fresh banana and mango or peaches for the filling and ice cream. You can top it with whipping cream, cherries and chocolate syrup. If you don't have cherries, you can also use a little of your available filling for the decoration. 

Just a tip. Fruits from cans are best served when cold. Open it in advanced and placed in the fridge before assembly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails