It's the month of love but I will not post any quotes about love at this time. I got an email about quotes of wisdom and I wanted to impart them to you. But I just picked up some lines that really makes sense.
1. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and leaky tire.
2. Don't be irreplaceable.. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
3. Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.
4. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
5. If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
6. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
7. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day .
8. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably a wise investment.
9. If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
10. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
11. A closed mouth gathers no foot.
12. There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.
13. Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving .
14. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
15. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
16 . Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
I simply believe that knowledge is power if it's shared. Update your FB status now with one of these lines. I just did!