NEVER EVER CHECK-IN IN FATIMA HOSPITAL VALENZUELA

I was supposed to be sleeping now but I'm still awake. I had to go to FATIMA HOSPITAL and pay for the screening of blood for my nephew who is supposed to have blood transfusion early this evening due to dengue. MY GOD, ANG GUSTO NG FATIMA HOSPITAL IS BAYARAN MUNA YUNG DUGO BEFORE NILA SALINAN UNG PAMANGKIN KO. TO THINK THAT THEY ARE A PRIVATE HOSPITAL. NAKAKAINIS UNG CASHIER, GUARD AT NURSES NILA. PARA SILANG MANHID NA SA MGA COMPLAINT. WHAT KIND OF SYSTEM THEY HAVE? MADALING ARAW KELANGAN SALINAN NG DUGO, AANTAYIN MO ANG MAGBABAYAD KA FOR WORTH 5K NA DUGO. MAS MAHALAGA BA ANG 5K KESA SA BUHAY NG PAMANGKIN KO? THAT'S NOT FAIR AND IT'S NOT A SERVICE!


KAYA SA LAHAT NG MAY SAKIT, MAGKAKASAKIT AT MAGPAPACHECK UP NA NAGBABALAK PUMUNTA SA FATIMA HOSPITAL VALENZUELA, MAG ISIP MUNA KAYO. KAHIT MAY PERA KAYO, AT KELANGAN NYO NG GAMOT O DUGO, MAGBABAYAD AT MAGBABAYD MUNA KAYO KAHIT ANONG ORAS PA. SABI NGA NUNG CASHIER, CASH ON DELIVERY DAW! OH MY GOD! LIFE IS NOT A COMMODITY... wtf!?!

3 comments:

  1. I concur with this... I am a medical student at this school, foreigner from the States. I am treated like I am a beggar off the street. I wonder where my donation fee goes, it definitely doesn't go to my education. It goes to the staff (especially the guards) who treat their source of income like trash. WTF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother met an accident in the road, blood came from ears and Fatma Hospital Valenzuela, as per their recommendation, they scanned his head and found some fractures. They said they still need to wait the doctor who should read the xray but he/she will come on the nxt morning. But since my brother will stay in the emergency room we should pay the day while waiting for the Doctor and told that we might spend around 45K for the connsultation (6 years ago). But i told them we dont have money and i decided to transfer my brother to the nearest public hospital. The nurses told me that if im going to transfer my brother, he will die very soon. And I said, i will trust my God just asked them to borrow their ambulance and i will pay but they rejected me and took up without care the neck strap that protected my brother's neck and head, and immediately took the white blanket. And told me, they dont have any obligation and for sure my brother will die.

    But thanks God. He already recovered.
    Thank you Fatma Hospital Valenzuela - you are a big ASSHOLE :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to know your brother recovered. wala akong sampalataya sa ospital na yan e. feeling ko dahil may school sila lahat ng interns nila andyan.

    haiz... kumita lang ng pera.. nga naman!

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails