what brand and how many?

just a continuation of my previous post...

1. upper garments brand - Giordano (mostly gifts), Mossimo, Lee, Jag (can't count)
2. pants, shorts - Levis, Mossimo (10 maong pants, 8 pedals, lots of shorts)
3. watches - Nike, Fossil, Casio, Timex, Swatch (7)
4. laptop - Toshiba (1)
5. keyboards, mouse, desktop - Genius, A4 Tech (2)
6. Rubber Shoes - Nike, Diesel (3)
7. Sandals - mostly, bought from 168 mall (ha ha ha) but I have from Rusty Lopez, Itti (8)
8. office shoes - Rusty Lopez, Finickee, Chelsea (7)
9. flipflops - Ipanema (5)
10. bags - Girbaud, Secosana and Bangkok Bags (168 mall, ha ha ha) (18)
11. hanky - only Armando Caruso and Characters Unlimited (more than 10)
12. necklaces - (6)
13. bracelets - (8)
14. earrings - (10++)
15. perfumes - Victoria Secrets (3), Dolce (1), Versace (1), Bvlgari (lots of vials, ha ha ha)
16. cellphones - Nokia (2)

well... I'm not that really brand conscious. I just buy those that I want, provided that it fits me and it's within the range of my budget =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails