Convert YouTube to MP3

Aside from watching clips from their favorite anime or film, people would search for their much loved songs or its music videos. However, most of the time, they would love have the sounds played over and over again. I may call this piracy but I just want to share this tool that will let you convert the music/sound from YouTube to an mp3 audio file and download and save for free.

I did a couple of old songs that I found but that those were never meant for sharing. I know that this is stealing… My apologies to Carole King and the composer of Anyone at All. I just couldn’t resist having a copy of the soundtrack of my favorite film, You’ve Got Mail.

Guys… this is a free tool but they accept donations =) http://www.flv2mp3.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails