my grown up christmas songs...

I’ve said it a million times. “Christmas is my favorite season of the year, aside from my birthday ofcourse!” I just love the fact that everybody is looking forward to a family reunion and everyone, including me is really busy preparing gifts for loved ones.

I usually start my Christmas countdown at 12:01 of the first day of September. These were actually the time when the nights are longer than the days. Our neighbors are getting confused with the Xmas Carols they hear from our house. Kinda exaggerated as it seems but they can’t just piss me off to stop playing my favorite Xmas Songs!

Actually, I have several favorite Christmas songs. Well… my list doesn’t have the Happy Chipmunks singing the long time favorite “Feliz Navidad”, just so you know. Without further adieu, here’s my list.

A Perfect Christmas
All I want for Christmas is You
Christmas won’t be the same without you
I’ll be home for Xmas
Have Yourself a Merry Christmas
Grown up Christmas List
Even Santa Fell In Love
Sunny Christmas
And the ultimate fave.. The Christmas Song of various versions.


Isn’t it nice to make everyday a Christmas day? It is the happiest and my most anticipated season of the year. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails