My Blog Just Got PR2

Three months ago I decided to create a blog of my own. I admit this blog gave me several head aching thoughts of thinking what to write. As time goes by, I realized its importance coz aside from giving people great and interesting posts, I get to know more of the things that I don’t usually understand.

Now, thinking what to write is my thing of the past. Well… I decided to write about my new discoveries and things that I feel, I need to know. This way, I’m not just learning myself but I can also give great and new information to my readers.
After three months, I got good news from Google. My blog just earned its importance on the web. I got PR2. (clapping with a wide smile!!!) My small contribution to the web has just been recognized by one of the most influential and biggest SE, Google. Well… thanks to my readers and thanks to those who linked to my ever growing blog.

To give a quick understanding of Google PR, please continue reading.

Google PageRank or occasionally referred to as PR, is a numeric value that represents the importance of a page on the web. The values normally range from 1-10, 10 as the highest.

Google figures the PR of a page when one page links to another page. The links is also counted as a vote to another page – thus, the more votes that cast for a page, the more important the page should be. In addition the importance of the page that is casting also decides how important the vote itself. Google has a special mathematical calculation that helps in determining the page importance.

However, not all links are counted by Google. Example of void links includes links from link farms. There are also links that can cause a site to be penalized by Google. Though you don’t have a control on the sites that links to you, it is very important to be careful to your sites that you’re linking to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails