Music Meme

This caught my interest, I borrowed the questions from Alyson

What is the first music album you remember owning?
Backstreet Boys, self title album. It was the cassette tape at that time. One of my closest friends gave it to me as birthday gift during our sophomore year.

If not the same, what is the first music album you purchased for yourself?
If I remember it right. Sneakers (with song More than Just the two of Us). A cassette tape again.lolz

What artist currently occupies the most space either in terms of shelf space or megabytes on your hard drive?
Kinda oldies. It’s Barry Manilow and Whitney Houston

How many different types of music media (vinyl, cassette, CD, etc) have you owned in your lifetime?
I never had any vinyl record, lots of CDs, MP3s and thousands of music in my hardrive


Who or what has had the biggest effect on your music taste?

MTV. I was once addicted to watching MTV and that influenced me a lot, not mentioning listening to my fave radio stations.

How do you currently prefer to listen to music?
During work in front of my PC and before I go to sleep with my Creative player

In terms of music memorabilia, what is your most prized possession?
I wish I have one. My cassette tapes can be considered I guessed!

Have you ever been completely obsessed with a particular artist? Who and to what level did your fandom go?
Can’t be considered an obsession but I dreamt of walking with Nick Carter during my high school years. Gosh!

What is the farthest you’ve ever traveled for a concert?
I regret the chance of not seeing BSB

Who have you seen in concert the most?
The Asia’s Song Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails