a silent prayer for the 9-11 tragedy

It has been six years since the 9-11 attack. Six years of life-filled questions for the victims and their families. After 6 years of this tragic event, nothing left but survival stories and bitter memories.

I won’t talk about the event itself now coz everything has been uttered and cried out! All I have inside me is a silent prayer of continuous survival for the rest of the victims and the families that lost their loved ones in the most catastrophic terrorism attack in history of mankind. I pray for those people who have thought this plan and made it happened. Lastly, I pray for all of us that the Good Lord would still bless and guide us to attain the peaceful world we’ve always wanted. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails