In The Name of Love (Movie) - Four Thumbs up!

When I saw the trailer of Aga Muhlach and Angel Locsin's new movie, "In the Name of Love", I told myself that I will not let this movie pass. I rarely watch Tagalog movies but this one is so good that I can't resist.

Fast forward...

Just earlier, my sister and I had a movie bonding in Trinoma. The cinema is full at 3:10 PM show and the available seats are in the front row. We got #3 and #4 seats.

I don't want to sound redundant but I must say that the role of every actor in this film is well portrayed. And of course, a huge credit to Olivia Lamasan who directed the movie because we cannot throw any scene. I certainly cried during Aga and Angel's confrontation scene. The phasing of events in the story is mind boggling that you don't want to miss any part. My overall rating... four thumbs up (including my sister's ^-^)!

When the movie ended, my sister and I are the first ones to go out since we're in the front row. And we got shocked when we saw that a camera man and an interviewee are outside the cinema and been wanting to get some reactions. We are so shy in front of camera so I just decided to blog about it.

Just an fyi... I was not paid to blog the movie.. I paid to watch it and it's definitely worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails