Please Stop Sending Text About NoyNoy

Arghhh... I'm getting tired of receiving texts from people I don't know. Please stop it!
For my reader's FYI, this is the text message I received from 0905-1470857.

TO NOYNOY PLS PROVE U DONT HV MENTAL DISORDER UR CLASSMATES AT ATENEO ATTEST THAT OFTENTIMES U R OUR DS WORLD AND DAT U R PASANG AWA LANG THANKS TO UR MOM

What's irritating about this message is that it is
...addressed to NoyNoy so why not send it directly to him.
...I know this is a black propaganda against NoyNoy so NoyNoy please explain yourself. You owe it to us.
...look at the text, my gosh.. text na text ang dating. Halatang pinagkasya sa 160 Chars limit.ampt!

...what about the privacy of private people? Stop this nonsense texts. I'm sick and tired of this in the news. duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails