I was there... at iblog6

After several years of attempting to attend the iblog summit, I finally made it in iblog6 last April 16, 2010 at UP Theatre. Unfortunately, I was not able to come on April 17, 2010 (of which I was registered). Anyways, it was a very enriching experience. I learned new things, met new people with the same passion at the same time, saw the people who inspires me to continue blogging. My long time idol, Abe Olandres a.k.a. Yuga was there and he has definitely delivered a very inspiring speech just like in SEMCON2008. I was also able to see Ms. Jannette Toral in person. Gee....I'm just reading their blogs..

iBlog6 - The 6th Philippine Blogging Summit

Ms. Janette Toral

So sad that I was not able to get my printed id...

Thanks for the free blogging education... I'm definitely looking forward for the next iblog and I hope I could be able to apply what I learned and share it with others in the future as these guys do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails