What to do on Valentines Day?

It's the month of love again. Last year, I was able to see a Valentine show from one of my all time favorite singers - Sheena Easton. It was not planned but it made my Valentine really special... even with friends.

This year, I don't have definite plans yet. Nevertheless, I'm planning to send some cute Valentine e-cards to my friends and loved ones abroad. This is just a sort of reminding them that they are never forgotten and that they are always remembered. I'm also still thinking about my Valentine gift for my honey. How about a customized pic of us? geee...

Oh! I'm thinking a lot of things about this lately ~ only to find out that I haven't done any. Maybe I'll start with the e-card... hmpt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails