Check Your Balance at Asia United Bank Without Any Hassle

My sister is working abroad and I'm attending to his son's need. Her mode of remittance is bank to bank via Asia United Bank. Since I have a lot of things to do (I'm working from home), checking every month in the nearest Bancnet ATM is really time consuming for me. So I need to find a way  to make it easy.

My first thought is to enroll it via online banking so I checked the site. I found out that I can check balance without even enrolling which is really nice. Now you I check your balance without the hassle of enrolling through https://ebanking.asiaunited.com.ph/myRediMoney/

So if you're using Asia United Bank, this is worth checking out!

13 comments:

  1. bullcrap..aub sucks..everytime i withdraw from their atm..they deduct me...i dont know why...so screw them,

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should inform them about that. How much they usually deduct you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. bakit naka blocked na yong account ko sabi nyo walang maintaining balance

    ReplyDelete
  4. sucks your services!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bakit na block eh active na mn account q? nagbalance lng aq online tpos sabi your account is block.stupid!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to know how much is my balance nowذً??

    ReplyDelete
  7. my balance pa aq mahigit 2oooplus pa bakit ng ng withdraw aq 77.63 nlng... paki ayus nman ng service nyo nka2 abala kayo... shit...

    ReplyDelete
  8. cash card number not found!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. dilikado pala dto? kc aq ka oopen klang,,, nkakatakot nman na baka mwala lng ung pera qo,,,

    ReplyDelete
  10. To the main ofice ng aub,ng hulog po aq ng 14thousand last march 10,bkt po hangang ngyn wlng m wdraw n pera.pki ayos nman po ng serbisyo ñ.nkakwlang gna mg open ult s bank ñ eh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. To d admin ng aub,pki ayos nman po ng serbsyo ñ.nghulog aq ng 14thousand s acct.k nung march 10 p.bkt hangang ngyn wlng m wdraw n pera ang nany k.pki ayos nman po oh.nkakwalgang kc mg hulog ult.

    ReplyDelete
  12. To d adming ng aub.pki ayos nman po ng serbsyo.ng hulog aq ng pera last march10 p.bkt hangang ngyn wla png m wdrawng pera.

    ReplyDelete
  13. No hassle ? shame on your system .! corrupt kayo every time na mag withdraw mababawasan yung ipon!....

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails