Decide for Me


These past few weeks, I've been having a hard time deciding for something that I really want to do ever since I was a child. The opportunity has finally come but doing it has a much greater risk - and that is losing the one I love so dearly.

To my desperation, I looked for some online help and I found this www.decidefor.us. It's an online crystal ball that tells your future. Yah, it's really weird of me but at times that God is still contemplating about his response to my prayers and because I'm too impatient for HIS answer, I decided to try my luck here.

I don't know if it really helped but I'm exhaustedly torn between going for a while and staying...

Oh! How I wish that God would give me his response today. Please Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails