Just Visited St. Claire

For the last 5 years (I think!?), my best friend and I have been visiting St. Claire Monastery in Quezon City. It began when I graduated in college and started looking for a job. It was actually one of the toughest times of my life. My second elder sister told me that we can go to St. Claire, offer eggs and write our petition. Without having second thought, we decided to go. I must say that most of my wishes came true - including my bestfriend's.

Last Sunday (Easter Sunday), we visited St. Claire again. I have wishes but most of the words in my petition letter are "thank you". I including my family have been truly blessed. I'm not a solid Christian but I believe that God has really blessed me. And through St. Claire, I believed that she's helping me with my petition. I don't believe in miracles - everything happens for a reason and in God's time. It's simply all faith. =)

I took a shot of St. Claire Monastery because I wanted to share and spread the news with you. Here are some of them:


This is where you write your petition and offer the eggs

Sunday Mass schedule ~ for those who are interested. =)

Ssshhh... they are praying...


Some Trivia
1. This church doesn't hosts any wedding event. =(
2. What they do with the eggs? They eat and give it away.
3. Why eggs? not sure...he he he

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails