Sheena Easton Live – For Your Love Only


While waiting for my turn in paying bills, I came across a board about Sheena Easton's concert. I got really excited 'coz she's really one of my ultimate favorite singers from the 80s, next to Whitney Houston. Excited as I'am, I began planning to buy a ticket but to my surprise... I just couldn't afford the VIP Seats in Araneta Coliseum. Here are the ticket prices...

VIP (1ST 12 ROWS OF PT101 & 103)
(Reserved Seating) 6300 Patron
(Reserved Seating) 4200 Lower Box
(Reserved Seating) 2835 Upper Box A
(Reserved Seating) 1575 Upper Box B
(Free Seating) 840 Gen. Admission
(Free Seating) 315

For more info, you may call Ticketnet 911-5555

The Concert is brought to you by: Steve O’Neal Production

While there are so many upcoming Valentine concerts, missing Sheena Easton would be one of the saddest Valentines I would ever had.=( Hope i could come!

thanks to alivemanila.com for the image

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails