a christmas gift for myself

I love capturing things but I don’t own a high end digital camera. I’m actually planning to buy a new one this Christmas as a gift for my self. I only have a 5.0 Cybershot on board and I want something even a non-pro camera that I can use each time.

What I like about a non-pro camera is that I can own the image completely unlike other standard cameras available. I’m now torn between Canon and Nikon. Nikon is a much higher end type of camera and I’m not sure if I can afford it. I’m looking after settling with a Canon semi-pro cam to capture everything I want.

I’m a type of person who would rather take a picture than to be captured. Just like in roles with my job, I’d rather be at the back of every scene and do some technicalities than becoming a front act.

After capturing images of various things, I also love looking at my creations. I like watching them move right before my eyes and be amazed with the beauty each item possesses. I’ve already started looking for some new sale cameras online and reading helpful reviews so that I can find the best camera when it’s time to buy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails