my dream iphone

It was four years ago when I first bought my cellphone using my own money. I think Nokia 6260 was the first ever and most popular flip top made by Nokia - at the time =D. It has all the features I want in a cellphone so even its price is a skyrocketing one, I chose to buy it.

Four years later, I still have my 6260. I was able to change its battery a couple of times and it has been reset once. Despite of its being an old cp model, I still can't just dispose it - it's still in damn good condition, thanks to Nokia btw. It's worth the buy.

Well, there are many cellphones out there now. I must admit that I've been tempted to buy a new one and keep my 6260 as a souvenir. But with our family's current status, I don't think that it will be a good idea.

BUT, at the back of my mind, I'm bound to loose my promise that I would keep this cellphone for life because of the new iPhone. Yes, I'm one of those who is longing to grasp this new mobile sensation. I've seen several phones for the last four years but never came into my mind that I need to change what I have until the iPhone. It's a different thing. It was just like the same feeling I have when the 6260 has been out in the market for the first time.

Every time I see iPhone in the internet or hear news about it, I just can't help but ask my self, would it be a good investment? One to two months from now, I'm pretty sure that new breeds of cellphones are on their way to mesmerize me again... well us..

Until now, I'm still in the midst of to buy or not. And the eagerness to have one triggered again.. my friend just shared me this most expensive iPhone - costing USD66,150 due to 319 diamonds with 138 Princess cut (where the name of the iPhone was derived) and 180 brilliant cut and a total of 17.75 carats of diamond set in 18k white gold around its rim. I'm not buying it.. simply because I'm not capable.. har har.. just want to share it with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails