Blog's Downfall

I've set a Google alert with "blog" keyword so I'll be updated. While browsing, I found a post from Charles's Bits and Bobs entitled "What happens when you stop posting to your blog."

I haven't been blogging these days due to work loads. After reading his post, I decided to look at my Google Analytics account to see my blog's recent activities. And yes, the graph is a straight line but lucky I am, there's no indication of significant reduction with the PRs of my other posts. I won't be posting my graph here 'coz no one will be interested seeing a straight line. =) Anyways, I'll find ways to update my blog from this day on.. not just to value my old posts but ofcourse to satisfy my writing hobby =)

Thanks to Charles and to Google Analytics for waking me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails