A great NEW YEAR to start with...

First, I would like to greet everyone a Happy New Year! Despite of the unanticipated damage on my cell phone on New Year’s eve, I would still say that 2007 has given me a lot of blessings. God has given me so much this year in all aspects of my life. Most of my dreams came true, too. From getting my ever dreamt laptop to my first fly going to the historical place of the north to having a rare chance of getting my most loved job… I really have so many things to be thankful for.

2008 looks promising, too and I want take that opportunity to share what I already have and what God is about to give me to others as well.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!! May this day would be a great start in making things happen… like… buying a new cell phone…ha ha ha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails