my pop's playlist...

It was just recently when my father asked me to DL his favorite songs for his newly bought cell phone. I’m not that surprised, though with the kind of music that he loves to hear once in a while but I didn’t actually know it’s a pretty long list of Nat King Cole, Lobo, Roy Orbison, and Engelbert Humperdick, etc songs.

When I was a child, I used to hear him sings each Sunday and he can actually sing well. I remembered him exchanging all of our names to Mona Lisa’s song. Anyone who knows that? Hahahah… I do but the only vivid memory I have is its melody and the first line.

Hearing those old songs had brought me back to my childhood. I’m just glad that despite of his age and gray hair, he has still the same passion for that music. For that, I showed him my interest to have all those songs downloaded just to satisfy his desire to rekindle his youthful years. I’m so happy that I was able to put a smile on his face and that is a priceless fulfillment on my end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails