not a hoax...

a friend of mine sent me an email about the characteristics of different zodiacs. it says that their list are true descriptions of zodiac signs, with traits from a book written 35 years ago by an astrologist predictions. Then you will be asked to read your sign, forward it on, with your zodiac sign and label on the subject line. As for me, i decided not to pass it on but post my "said" traits here.

here's what a Piscean is all about.

PISCES - The Partner for Life

* Caring and kind.
* Smart.
* Center of attention. -- in some rare occasions
* High appeal.
* Has the last word.
* Good to find, hard to keep. -- kinda' true!
* Fun to be around.
* Extremely weird but in a good way.
* Good Sense of Humor!!!
* Thoughtful.
* Always gets what he or she wants. - i extremely don't believe this
* Loves to joke.
* Very popular. -- not much of me..lolz
* Silly, fun and sweet. -- not much of the "silly" thing

5 years of bad luck if you do not forward. -- omg!

this email has been circling around the web with various formats. i bet you received this too! many have been acting really weird to believe that it will give them bad luck if they don't forward this letter. ei.. what the hell?!@ i still believe that my destiny is at my own hands. well...posting it on my blog doesn't mean I believe with its accompanied curse. It's just good to know that some traits apply to me ... and that's not a hoax =)

but for me this is the hoax... according to the last part of the email "it is real deal, try ignoring it and the first thing you'll notice is having a horrible day starting tomorrow morning - and it only gets worse from there." good luck, then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails