if i were to sing these songs...

Today, one of my friends asked me to give him a list of my favourite love songs. As I started to write down the details, I realized that if I have a golden voice like a diva, I would love to remake these songs but then again I’m not.

O… Okay… I’ll give it a shot. I’m into developing my very debut album entitled, “If I Were to Sing These Songs”, not much of Kris Aquino’s album. (I’ll be singing these songs, aryt? Well… in my dreams.. lolz) The economical CD package is filled with 18 great love songs that have been my friends in dealing with the matters of the heart. Here are the included tracks.

  1. A Groovy Kind of Love – Phil Collins
  2. In My Life – Patti Austin
  3. First Love – Kristy Mc Nichol & Christopher Atkins
  4. The First Time I Loved Forever –
  5. Almost Over You – Sheena Easton
  6. If This is Love – Melissa Manchester
  7. Healing – Deniece Williams
  8. Overjoyed – Stevie Wonder
  9. Someone to Watch Over Me – Ella Fitzgerald
  10. You Never Gave Up – Crystal Gayle
  11. Run to You – Whitney Houston
  12. Very Special Love – Maureen McGovern
  13. All My Life – Aaron Neville & Linda Ronstadt
  14. Love Lifts Up Where We Belong – Joe Krockner
  15. You Changed My Life In A Moment – Janet Frankie
  16. I Just fall In Love Again – Anne Murray
  17. I’m Never Gonna Say Goodbye – Billy Preston
  18. I Love You, Goodbye –Celine Dion
It’s a pretty long list but then again it’s just a list. I don’t have enough explanation with my choice of songs. The same reason that tells you, “ei don’t argue with me!” All I know is that these musical poetries have touched my life and been my sincere company at times I need a friend most.

It’s just today that I discover… half of my life was spent smiling…that's good to know ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails